I can't believe that the little three year old who begged me to teach her how to read is going into high school!
Two high schoolers now and a middle schooler! In a couple of years I am going to start all over again with Maylie...this time I'll have three wonderful teacher's aids!
Hi Lydia, you and the girls look beautiful! We just returned from vacation and I am catching up on my emails- I love your blog! Thanks for sending me the link. The girls have grown so much!! I miss you and will be calling you very soon. Much Love from San Luis Obispo!
1 comment:
Hi Lydia, you and the girls look beautiful! We just returned from vacation and I am catching up on my emails- I love your blog! Thanks for sending me the link. The girls have grown so much!! I miss you and will be calling you very soon.
Much Love from San Luis Obispo!
Post a Comment