Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Intolerable

Sadly, many people in our country are not very tolerable about some of their fellow Americans rights to freedom of speech. Today someone ripped off our Restore Marriage Yes on 8 bumper sticker. Fortunately I had a spare! I will keep replacing it every day until the election if I have too! The girls and I have seen banners around our city that were there one day and gone the next. Some are torn or knocked down, which when we see we promptly pull over and restore. Also, we've noticed some signs that were spray painted over with a big ugly black "NO". I have also read reports of vandalism to cars with pro marriage stickers and even of one man who was physically attacked and had to be hospitalized for distributing Prop 8 banners. It is grieving to realize that some believe that only their views should be promoted.

No comments: