
Help! I've been tagged by Sarah! I have to think of 7 random facts about myself. I hope I can think of 7 people to tag! I'm new to blogging and I don't know that many people who have blogs. So if I tag you and you don't know me, I'm sorry, or if you've already been tagged, I hope you'll forgive me!
1. When I was about 5 years old I made a beautiful handy little bird feeder out of my mom's old tampon box. I found the perfect tree for it, right in our front yard. My mom didn't seem to think it was really the best spot for it. She promptly found a new place for it.( I think in the trash) I couldn't understand....it was such a lovely blue color.
2. I hate peanuts, nuts and peanut butter. Don't know why, I just do. Please don't ruin a perfectly good chocolate cookie by putting those nasty tasting little rocks in there.
3. I married my hubby 8 months after we met. A speedy but lovely engagement.
4. When I was a little girl we lived just across the street from a side railroad track. Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus used to rest their train there once a year when they were performing in OC. One day a tiger escaped from its cage and roamed our neighborhood. Pretty scary!
5. When I graduated high school I literally had read less than 10 books. I know it's soooo sad. That's one of the main reasons I homeschool! Thank the Lord my girls are voracious readers and now I am too!
6. My name is Lydia and I have only one sister named Leah. My America World coordinator is named Leah, and she has a sister named Lydia. I think we were destined to work together!
7. My dream would be to move to a less populated area and adopt two girls from China, two boys from China, a couple of kids from Liberia or Ethiopia. Boy would we have a full house!
I tag:
Sally
Cindy
Summer
Jenn
Therese
Lexie
Cristy
4 comments:
How fun! Thanks for tagging me!
I will see what I can do!
Lexie
Hello there! Ya'll are adorable! I just noticed that you already "know" me, but just thought I'd say hi. My sis showed me your blog...very cute! I'll have to add you to my favorites list, if you don't mind.
Megan Goff
Your family is in my constant prayers as I heard that files have been added to the WC program!! This is such an exciting time for y'all! Even if sweet Maylie is not on this list...just think...with every referral that is given out it puts y'all that much closer to seeing your sweet girls face! Praise God! I'm praying!
Blessings!
Lexie
Thank you so much for tagging me... I will try to participate when we get back from vacation!
Looking forward tor eading your blog!
Post a Comment