Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Operation Christmas Child






We are so blessed to live close by to an Operation Christmas Child warehouse, and to be able to actively participate with the sorting and packing up of the shoe boxes. Karissa and I first went last year, with our homeschool group, and we LOVED it!!!!!! This year my mom and we three girls all went with some friends. We had so much fun..... next year we are going to do it at least four times!

Operation Christmas Child is an amazing ministry, and it is amazing how God has blessed it throughout the years since it started.

If you and your family have never filled a shoebox, I encourage you to do so next year! As you can see in the video, it brings such overflowing joy to under privileged children. It is so special for them, to know that someone cared enough to make a box for them. And most importantly they hear the gospel message!

Merry Christmas everyone!


~Posted by Kourtney

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Oh fun! I remember doing this in elementary school and always picking to do a box for a baby girl :) I lOVED filling the box with all sorts of goodies. In the next couple of years whenever our girlie is in elementary---I can't wait to help her fill her box!!!! I'm sure y'all can't wait to do it with your baby girl as well---maybe next year!?!!!