Maylie: "Karissa drive de car." Karissa:"Yeah, Karissa is 17 so she can drive the car." Maylie: "When Maylie 5, Maylie drive de car." Oh, how that girl makes me laugh!!!
And, just because I can't write a post without putting up pictures:
"This is penguin"
"He's cute"
"I like to feed him"
"We're buddies"
Hope that you'll all been doing your summer reading...
I just love reading these updates of your sweet Maylie and watching her bloom into such a beautiful little girl. Her polka-dot dress and hairbow are ADORABLE on her!
It's so cute how she lined up all of her stuff animals for "book time"...so funny! But seriously now, doesn't penguin know that it's rude to read over someone else's shoulder?!...LOL! :)
Oh the joys of raising little girls! I can't wait until we have our Khloe home!!
1 comment:
I just love reading these updates of your sweet Maylie and watching her bloom into such a beautiful little girl. Her polka-dot dress and hairbow are ADORABLE on her!
It's so cute how she lined up all of her stuff animals for "book time"...so funny! But seriously now, doesn't penguin know that it's rude to read over someone else's shoulder?!...LOL! :)
Oh the joys of raising little girls! I can't wait until we have our Khloe home!!
Blessings & Hugs,
~Tanya
Post a Comment