








This little girl sure loves dressing up like Snow White! Getting her hair curled, donning a princess dress, and, (oh, happy day!) getting to wear lipgloss!!! And all in one afternoon :)
~Posted by Kourtney
P.S. And just to let you all get a feel for her funny personality: in all the photos, the poses and expressions were her own! Such a ham. :) Although, I do admit, the bitten apple thrown dramaticly next to her on the ground ..... that was my idea :)




7 comments:
Oh does she have personality! How fun for her to have 3 big sissies to play with! She makes a beautiful Snow White!
She makes the most adorable Snow White that we have ever seen!
Love,
The Strangs
She is the most beautiful Snow White I have ever seen!!!! They had better watch out at Disneyland!!! She has so many expressions... what a little performer! I cannot wait to show my children later..... Eliana will want to dress up like her also!
Thank you for sharing!
Wow...she has grown up SO much. I remember reading your story on the Personal Adoption Websites when you brought her home. She has blossomed into such a beautiful little "princess"... you are SO blessed! (just like it says on your mantle!!)
Hugs,
~Tanya
She's darling!
So beautiful! Love the dramatic poses! :)
Kourtney,
I think you have a little drama queen... :) She reminds me of my youngest sister: the drama queen of our home...
:)
~Shiloh
Post a Comment