Happy Birthday Kourtney! Hope you had a special day! You did a beautiful job on the cake! How fun!
Happy Birthday! AMAZING cake....You are one talented young lady!How old are you, I tried counting the candles.Also,I LOVE your header...four beautiful beautiful girls!!!Kim
Thank you both! Kim, I turned 15..... but looking back in the picture, I see that only 14 candles are visible. :}And thank you.... I had a lot of fun redesigning it... we were pretty tired of the old one :)
Kourtney~ you did a wonderful job with the cake!!! You have now made me extremely hungry and I wish I could have been there to sample a piece!!!Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Kourtney!What a lovely cake! Where did you get the recipe?Blessings,~Shiloh
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kourtney! Hope you had a special day! You did a beautiful job on the cake! How fun!
Happy Birthday! AMAZING cake....You are one talented young lady!
How old are you, I tried counting the candles.
Also,I LOVE your header...four beautiful beautiful girls!!!
Kim
Thank you both!
Kim, I turned 15..... but looking back in the picture, I see that only 14 candles are visible. :}
And thank you.... I had a lot of fun redesigning it... we were pretty tired of the old one :)
Kourtney~ you did a wonderful job with the cake!!! You have now made me extremely hungry and I wish I could have been there to sample a piece!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Kourtney!
What a lovely cake! Where did you get the recipe?
Blessings,
~Shiloh
Post a Comment