I've been practicing making flower clips lately... and asked Maylie to model one for me. Which she did very willingly... with a gum bribe, of course. ;)
So pretty, Kourtney! I've been crocheting some lately... I should post about it too! :) I've noticed that big flowers like that are in style right now. Do you follow a pattern? Maylie is so cute!
I saw this video and thought of Maylie: http://www.godvine.com/Girl-With-No-Fingers-Plays-the-Piano-Beautifully-310.html Then when I opened your blog and saw the pics of her at the piano, it made me smile even more. I can imagine her tickling those ivories and spreading joy to so many people.
4 comments:
I really love the clips! Post if you sell any (-:
So pretty, Kourtney! I've been crocheting some lately... I should post about it too! :) I've noticed that big flowers like that are in style right now. Do you follow a pattern? Maylie is so cute!
~Shiloh
I saw this video and thought of Maylie: http://www.godvine.com/Girl-With-No-Fingers-Plays-the-Piano-Beautifully-310.html Then when I opened your blog and saw the pics of her at the piano, it made me smile even more. I can imagine her tickling those ivories and spreading joy to so many people.
Thanks for keeping us updated.
Hi Shiloh,
Kourntey does not follow a pattern but she does get some great ideas from this web site:
http://www.whippycake.com/
Post a Comment