Well life is busy over here as you can see we are way behind on our blog posts. Kourtney is usually the one to keep this updated but she has been swamped with school, working and singing. I've been debating on whether or not to keep this blog going, but I just can't seem to quit yet. So for now, this blog, will just have to be a bit behind.
I can't believe how big your daughter is getting. She is so beautiful as is your whole family.
I know what you men about keeping a blog going. Life is busy! I keep my blog going for my in laws. We only see them once a year, so this is it! If not for them, I doubt I'd have the patience for it.
I'm so glad you have kept your blog going. It's nice to check in on you now and then and see the beautiful "flower" that Maylie is blooming into. She's been quite a joy since day 1! I'm behind on our blog too, but oh well. Congratulations on your journey to #5! I'll be watching for updates. I guess now you have to keep the blog going!! Yeah! Happy Independence Day.
5 comments:
I can't believe how big your daughter is getting. She is so beautiful as is your whole family.
I know what you men about keeping a blog going. Life is busy! I keep my blog going for my in laws. We only see them once a year, so this is it! If not for them, I doubt I'd have the patience for it.
Maylie is so cute! We keep saying that our Havilah is the Ethiopian Maylie! :) I think they have the same personalities!
Oh- and I hope you keep blogging!
~Shiloh
Beautiful photos of your beautiful family!
What a beautiful family! I also love the dress and matching doll dress - so cute!
I'm so glad you have kept your blog going. It's nice to check in on you now and then and see the beautiful "flower" that Maylie is blooming into. She's been quite a joy since day 1! I'm behind on our blog too, but oh well. Congratulations on your journey to #5! I'll be watching for updates. I guess now you have to keep the blog going!! Yeah! Happy Independence Day.
Post a Comment