Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lily turns 5!

This amazing little girl has been with us two months already. What a transformation has taken place in her little heart. I just love seeing her sweet personality budding. Who knew she was so funny, smart, sweet, bubbly, cuddly, and has a little bounce and a jump when she walks. Adorable. That pretty much sums up this little princess. Here are a few recent photos of Lily and her birthday.





.

11 comments:

Judi said...

Happy Birthday, Lily! She is so adorable and has really blossomed!

Naomi said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!!! She looks such a perfect addition to you family and I cannot imagine what joy and laughter there is in your home these days!!

Blessings and love,
Naomi

Eden said...

Happy Birthday, Lilly! :)

Jenn said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!!

And I have to ask...where do you buy the girls super cute matching outfits?? :)

Our family: said...

Jenn, I bought them on-line from Naartjie. Over the memorial weekend they had dresses on sale for $15! Sign up for their emails and you'll be notified for sales. :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sweet one!! XO

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, precious girl!!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Oh my goodness~ happy birthday to your precious girl!!! What a beautiful smile!!! SO thankful things are going well! blessings and love! XO

Annie said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Lily!! She is just fitting right in! How wonderful!!

Our family: said...

oops, not Naartjie, but TEA...

Nannette said...

What photos show that we often miss! Lily is so precious...the photo of her with her gifts, pointing to herself as if to say "Is this really for me?"

Oh, how I love seeing all of the photos, we sure wish we could be with you in person! ♥

God has shown Lily (and Maylie) what a true loving family is like, and she knows she has a truly loving home, with a very caring family! Much Love "Step-Mom/Grandmom" Nannette ~*~ ♥