Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Lily Hope Jia - 6 months home

Our lovely and talented daughter, Kourtney, took these precious photos of Lily to celebrate her being home with us for 6 months. I can't believe this Lily pie has been home half a year! How the Lord loves us! I can't believe that we get to have this joyful little dumpling home with us! We love you Lily!

  

   
   
   
   
   
   
 
 
 

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful girl!!

Naomi said...

She is a little Darling!!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a sweet baby~ beautiful photos of your precious sweetie!!! XO

Nannette said...

ineleguSweet Lily's facial expression speak volumes! She's adjusted so well and obviously very happy! (What more could parents/grandparents want for their darling ones)!

She and Maylie are such a delight to watch as they learn together and their older jie jie's and their wonderful parents are due great credit!

As you mentioned prior to Lily's arrival, Maylie prayed for Lily...and she has held a responsible role for a little girl, but, she knows first hand what a blessing she has received and I believe she has conveyed in her own way to Lily, just how the Grace of God works! ♥

We are truly happy that God has blessed our family with these two amazing little darlings!

Much Love to each of you, forever, Grandpa and "Grandma" N ♥
PS: Another wonderful job, Kourtney!!! ♥

Nannette said...

I forgot to add that I see she did indeed get her Monkey, a sock monkey that is adorable, like Lily is! ♥

likeschocolate said...

Congratulations! So sweet!

groovy mama said...

What sweet girl!

Hugs
Donna