I cannot believe this little girl has been home only eight months. This child of my heart whom I prayed for for years, is home, and my heart is so grateful. I prayed for this child like none other. Not that I didn't or don't pray for my four other precious daughters, I do, just as much. But during the time of waiting to adopt again after Maylie came home brought me to my knees and led me to fasting like I never have before. I can relate to Hannah so very much.
"For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him."
1 Samuel 1:27
Lily was dedicated to the Lord at our church back in October. Yes I'm a bit behind, but that's normal when it comes to my blogging....
Lily was loving the attention.
Not loving the smell of the oil used for anointing. I don't know why, it spelled kind of Christmasy.
Pastor Terry praying for Lily, and our friends Gretchen and Charles praying along.
I love that Lily is praying so seriously. What a sweet heart!
Lord Jesus, thank you for answering my prayers and bringing our Lily Hope home to us.
3 comments:
How sweet and precious. I love your comment about fasting and praying on your knees for this child. It brings tears to my eyes. Merry Christmas.
Bless you on this most precious day!!! Merry Christmas sweet friend!!!
Love Lily's story to her forever family... loved watching it unfold and now seeing her happy and HOME! Happy first Christmas home together!
Post a Comment