Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sweet 16!!!!






Wow! I can't believe that my big sister is sixteen years old today! The years have really flown by. Karissa is such a sweet, loving, gracious person; I've never known anyone quite like her. God has blessed our family, and everyone who knows her beyond measure!
Thanks sis, for always being there for me!


Here are a few pics of Karissa growing up:

Isn't she sweet?!

Silly girl :)

Partners in crime: taking Mikyla hostage in Karissa's doll stroller!





We love you Karissa!!!

~Posted by Kourtney

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy birthday Karissa! Your 1st birthday was one of our last big events before moving to San Luis Obispo 15 years ago! You have grown up to be such a beautiful young lady! I am sure your mom and dad are so proud of you! Kourtney.. I loved your sweet words about your big sis - it touched my heart. I hope that my girls are that close at your age!
Give a hug to your mom for me and tell her I miss her!

Shiloh Strang said...

Hello Karissa!
I remember you in these pictures!! Adorable! Shiloh will turn 17 this week. I can't believe where all the time has gone! We enjoy watching your family as you await the gift of your new sister from China! God bless you!
In Christ,
Cindy Strang for the Strang Family