How cute are these pics! I love Maylie's green "baby soup" (as KM would call it! :) ) KM has the other little "baby soup" with the flowers. In fact, I've seen Maylie in several of the same duds that KM has. :) I sure wish I could see our girls together! Maybe some day!
I check your blog regularly and so it was extra fun to see my munchkin on there with your baby girl! :) Hope we'll have lots more playdates in the future. Looking forward to the monkey fun this week! love, Sarah and Mia
2 comments:
How cute are these pics! I love Maylie's green "baby soup" (as KM would call it! :) ) KM has the other little "baby soup" with the flowers. In fact, I've seen Maylie in several of the same duds that KM has. :) I sure wish I could see our girls together! Maybe some day!
Blessings,
Jenn
I check your blog regularly and so it was extra fun to see my munchkin on there with your baby girl! :) Hope we'll have lots more playdates in the future. Looking forward to the monkey fun this week! love, Sarah and Mia
Post a Comment