Nutcracker Mice cookies.....
Maylie's visit to Saint Nick: every year, the police station sets up a Santa Claus float that comes to our neighborhood, so the kids can all visit Santa, and receive a candy cane. Maylie (I don't know WHY, since we only mentioned him once or twice) was thrilled to the moon to see him.Oh, and the candy cane.
That might have been the best part.
Just look at that gleeful little face.
For all you lovers of "Elf": Kyla's latest amigurumi. Yeah, this girl has got some serious skillz. Although, the scenery and photography was courtesy of yours truly. :) Notice the Empire State Building in the background?Maylie's thoughts on Santa Claus, after her first visit to the benificent Saint. Seriously, this girl just kills me....
The Christmas festivities have just begun.
~Posted by Kourtney
1 comment:
Love the new blog look. I love seeing all 4 pretty girls up in the header like that!
Maylie is just too cute. I love her sweet voice! I haven't taken Karleigh Mei to see Santa yet. I'm curious to see what her reaction will be!
Post a Comment