Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Saw What I Saw by Sara Groves

My heart is stirred so much every time I watch this. Sometimes it feels like we can't do much to help the suffering in this world. But we can all do something. Mother Teresa once said "If you can’t feed 100 people, then feed just one."

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Very inspirational!! Thank you for sharing!

I am actually taking one of the biggest steps of my life, (other than adopting) and going on a missions trip with Visiting Orphans in July to Ethiopia and Uganda!! I am going on my own, well, there will be a team of 25 people but WITHOUT my family!!! Jeff will be staying with the children for the two weeks I am gone!

I am terrified, nervous, excited and KNOW that God is calling me to this although I have been praying for Him to shut the door!!! And you know how much I HATE to fly!!! I have never ever been away from Jeff by myself for more than two nights. (He leaves me with the kids but it has never been the other way round!) I have every possible thing that could go wrong going through my head!!

God kept telling me to step out of the boat, three times in three days so I took that step! Please pray for me.... I know it sounds crazy with everything else going on right now..... I mean, we will probably be living with my in laws come July and not even have a home!!!

All I know is that God is going to change my heart and I will see things I have never seen before!!!

Blessings and love to you all!!!

Naomi

TanyaLea said...

SO true...we can't do it all, but we can ALL do something!! ...and as Christians, we are ALL CALLED by God to do something!

Love Sara Groves...thanks for sharing! <><

Hugs,
Tanya