Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Two down... one to go!!


There is still one more giveaway over at Wild Olive for a chance to win one of these shirts! Remember, 100% of the proceeds of this T-shirt will go to help the people of Haiti!! Plus, they are super cute!!

~Posted by Kourtney

2 comments:

Cheri said...

I just wanted to reply to your post on my blog. The girls are using the D'Nealean Handwriting method. I ordered them from learningthings.com. They seem to like them. As for the different ages and teaching, let me know when you get the answer! It is so hard some times. We have good and bad days. I try to do my girls in the afternoon, when the boys are done. Maybe later on I will switch it around, but it works for now. I also do not do school everyday with Eva and Joy. Ivy is just now doing some math worksheets and writing practice. Once English is better, we'll get doing more.

Cheri said...

Sorry to post again, but could Lydia send me your email? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks
clmnva@yahoo.com