The first glimpse we ever got of our baby girl in person.
Her first glimpse of us.
She sees her mommy..... recognizes her from the pictures we sent.
The first hug.
Together. Forever.525,948,766 minutes.
365 days.
12 months.
In fact, a year.
But it seems like yesterday.
So, here's to a year of living, loving, and laughing.
Man, I'm looking forward to the next 50. :)
~Posted by jie jie (big sister) Kourtney
7 comments:
oh my gosh that was soooo precious!! i'm all teary eyed now! thanks for posting that...God is good indeed! blessings to all 6 of you!
Happy family day! I have been thinking of your family today and what an amazing anniversary we share. I can't believe how grown up Maylie looks in one year. Many Blessings.
Happy Gotcha Day! Hard to believe it has been a year since that day in Guangzhou. Maylie is so beautiful and obviously has a beautiful spirit too. I love how God matches each child to his/her family so perfectly. Thanks for keeping up the blog. I love checking in on your family and seeing how Maylie is growing.
Your question about "Expelled"... that's how we ended up in PA instead of at Iowa State. It was a very difficult process, but we can see God's hand in it. We believe this job is definitely HIS provision for us.
Joan
Happy Forever Family Day! YES! I do remember your family from that incredible day one year ago! Maylie, you are so precious and look how much you have grown. What a blessing these little ones are.
It really does not seem a year ago since I was checking your blog all day to see pictures of Maylie!!! What a wonderful transformation has taken place!
Have a wonderful time celebrating!
She did sooo good! Happy 1 year sweet girl!
so awesome! this made me get all choked up... what an exciting adventure and precious sister God has blessed you with!
Post a Comment