A few days ago was Maylie's official first day of kindergarten. I have been doing preschool and phonics with her ever since she came home so she was ready to go! This girl loves to "do school!"
Maylie also harvested some dandy little carrots that we planted several months ago. Later for snack we had some carrot sticks. I didn't have the heart to tell her I used carrots from the grocery store. (We're working on our gardening skills.)
Graduation!
In June we also had a very important event around here. My first baby graduated high school. She's started a new adventure in college and is growing so much. What a blessing to see all that God is doing in her life. I'm so excited to see where the Lord leads her.
Biology-Even though Maylie is in kindergarten she is also studying college biology. Yep. The other day Karissa was sketching a cell for her lab. Maylie decided it would be a great idea for her to get a head start on that.
4 comments:
Congratulations Karissa! So excited to hear how the Lord leads you in college. AND congrats to the new Kindergarten girl, Maylie! :) LOVE the Hello Kitty lunch box too. Kaylin, on the other hand, prefers her Lightning McQueen lunch box!! LOL! One of the reasons why I think she and Kaleb are going to get along so well. :)
Karissa is so beautiful... she looked just lovely in her 'cap and gown'...I, too, look forward to seeing all that God has in store for her.
And that little Maylie...wow, she sure is growing up!! Loved her little biology cell photo...too cute! I think it's great that you worked on phonics and preschool at home...I would love to hear more about what programs/products you used that you liked best (thomclan@cfaith.com) And she looked most ADORABLE in her cute school outfit and fun Hello Kitty lunch box. Loved the carrot story!! ;) And I also have to comment on how pretty your flowers are in the background...LOVE the pink hydrangeas!
Thanks for stopping by to say hello... no worries on the timing, I've been out of touch since Khloe came home, too. It's crazy to think she's already been here with us for three and 1/2 months. Things are going SO well and we are extremely blessed. God is good!! <><
Blessings and Hugs to you and yours!
Love,
Tanya
I love the pictures! And Congratulations, Karissa! What college are you going to? I like you cap and gown--mine was blue too! :)
~Shiloh
Oh, how sweet. I love the pictures. I'm glad school is going well. It is so good to be on a schedule.
Post a Comment