Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday



5 comments:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Oh my goodness...this is soooo darling!!! I just love how you captured her thought progression about the beard...

britney said...

what a sweet family!! beautiful girls! good to "meet" you!
love, britney (the wonder mission)

Jana said...

Lydia:

Thanks so very much for your sweet comments. You have a beautiful family and I followed your journey to Maylie. What a treasure she is!! I'm going to try to do a better job of keeping the blog updated. It makes it SO MUCH EASIER when I work on our keepsake albums because I have the journaling already done :). It's been so long, I'm surprised that ANYONE is still checking it!

Dawn said...

I'm excited to hear you might be coming to the adoption seminar next month. I would love to meet you in person. You have a beautiful family and Emily is loving your husband's class.Hope to see you soon!

Amy Jo said...

Hi Lydia! Yes, Sarah has mentioned your family before. Your girls are SO beautiful! Thank you for dropping by my blog and for your prayers. SO appreciate it! Sending blessings your way! (BTW - please hug Sarah for me when they return...haven't been able to do that in person for 3 years now!!!) All my best, Amy