Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nutcracker Mice Cookies

It's been a tradition in our family for the girls and I to make these cute little mice cookies every year. We used to bring them to the older girls ballet Christmas parties when they were younger. Now we get to create these little critters for Maylie and her little ballerina friends. They look time consuming but I assure you they are EASY and quick to make....

Maraschino cherries with stems
Kisses
Almond slivers for mice ears

Chocolate chips for melting
Red and green gel for embellishing holly & berries and eyes
Chocolate sandwich cookies
Melt and dip
Attach the head
Add ears while the chocolate is still warm
Add holly and berry design and eyes

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Those look like so much fun!!! I'll be back to write it down!! :) And of course your sweet helper is just the cutest ;)

Summer said...

So cute! and boy do we miss JO JO's!