

This sweet young lady is wearing the same black dress for 100 days to raise money for orphans. She is creative, beautiful, has a great heart for orphans and loves Jesus.
Follow Elaini's journey at http://misselainious.com/ or on twitter or facebook. Check it out to learn more.
Elaini's goal is to raise $50,000! Let's help her reach this mark. 100% of the donations goes directly to life giving support for orphans through Warm Blankets Orphan care http://www.warmblankets.org/
P.S. Yes, she washes it!
2 comments:
What a creative way to fundraise! I think this is great.
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog this week! I am so happy to meet you and we do have a very similar family. :) Your girls are beautiful as is your whole family!!! I sure hope God leads you to another precious blessing too! Such preciousness!!! :) I just revamped our auction blog and wondered if you would spread the word and add our button. ajoyfulheartshay.blogspot.com
I pray God's richest blessings on your life!!! So excited to be following your blog now too!!!
Blessings!
Sharon
Post a Comment