Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We're Expecting....#5 is on the way!















More coming soon!

6 comments:

Judi said...

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to hearing more details!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! Blessings for this amazing journey~ as you already know. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you all! And maybe even a little jealous too. :D

I hope that my family can adopt again someday (from China).

Love you all!
Shiloh

Cheri said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to hear the story.

Adrian Roberta said...

Wow! Maylie is about to be a big sister eh?! Just like Ping! So excited to hear your details on #5 we are hoping to travel Sept for our little #5

Naomi said...

Oh please don't keep us in suspense!!! I am so excited to hear more! Funny thing is I only thought about your family just a couple of weeks ago and it must have been the Lord to cause me to wonder if you may adopt again!! How exciting.

Hey email me when you get chance!!!

love Naomi

thecuozzos@aol.com