Here it is... the winner of the iPad2 is...
CONGRATULATIONS! Justin Poulsen
Grand Total Raised: $4040 !!!! (including check donations!)
And the runner up prizes....

#1 A Thirty-One Market tote Chains Ahoy print tote that will keep items cool with cold ice packs. It's a value of $44 and a matching 31 Chains Ahoy beach towel.
Winner! Amy Curtis Pfitzner
#2 Adorable girlie hair accessory set.
Winner! Christina Ganyo
#3 A gorgeous hand made Solomon Bead necklace.
Winner! Christina Ganyo
#4 - #7 (we have four!) Pat and Oscars Restaurant Free Dinner for Two- Gift Card Winners!
1. Andrew Muhs
2. Clayton Skistimas
3. Kevin and Becky Spencer
4. Steve Dalbey
#8 An adorable boutique style dress by Mandi! An exact duplicate of the dress pictured below available in up to size 6. Winner will get to choose the size they want. *see more of Mandi's dresses here.
Winner! Kim Lester
Thank you for giving of your heart to help bring a little girl home who needs a forever family!
"Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, to keep oneself unspotted from the world." James 1:27




2 comments:
VERY fun! Glad you guys had a good response for your fundraiser. Lily will be here before you know it! :)
Hi Lydia,
I just got your comment on my blog about me winning a dress from your giveaway. I sent this same message to your FB. The email that is linked with my paypal is an address that I rarely check....I need to change that. So YAY!!! What a nice surprise....I've been so out of the loop that I didn't even know you were having a giveaway. I'll go check that email address now.
What a blessing!!!
Thanks!
Kim
Post a Comment