We are so excited and feel so blessed to be on this adoption road again. There is a sweet little girl on the other side of the world that needs us to come and bring her home. A little girl who has never known the love of a mommy and daddy or a family. We have named her Lily Hope. Hope seemed so appropriate when we first laid our eyes on her sweet face... But financially we can't do this on our own. God has confirmed to us that He will provide and we are trusting that He will continue to do so.

We have the daunting task of raising approximately 24,000 to bring Lily home. And we have fees that are due now. We do not have ANY of it! We need to raise every single dollar.
In celebration of our adoption and an effort to raise the funds we're offering a chance for your very own new iPad 2!

We would like to raise at least $2,500 in donations for this first fundraiser.
We have ONE new Apple iPad 2 and a few additional items.
Here's how it works:
We will hold TWO giveaways.
Give away # One is for the iPad 2. Everyone who donates will be entered into that drawing according to how many chances they donated towards.
Drawing # Two will be for the remaining items.
Everyone who donates to drawing #1 will ALSO be entered into drawing #2 according to how many donations they contributed.
Suggested donations:
Suggested donations:
1. One $10 donation will get you 1 chance
2. $40 will get you ...5 chances
3. $80 will get you 10 chances...TEN chances (and so on.....)
You can donate through paypal at the top right sidebar of our blog. (If you don't have paypal you can contact me at Lwillette@gmail.com
We will select a donator the old fashioned way. For how many times you donate towards our fund you will receive the same amount of chances. Your name will be printed out and names will be drawn out of a jar. We'll post the selected names on our blog and/or facebook.
You can donate through paypal at the top right sidebar of our blog. (If you don't have paypal you can contact me at Lwillette@gmail.com
We will select a donator the old fashioned way. For how many times you donate towards our fund you will receive the same amount of chances. Your name will be printed out and names will be drawn out of a jar. We'll post the selected names on our blog and/or facebook.
After you've donated you can have an additional chance.
Here's how: Repost on your blog or facebook.
(email me or leave a comment letting me know with a link)
You can repost as "Adoption Fundraiser", "New iPad 2 Fundraiser" or "New iPad 2 Give Away etc."
Here's how: Repost on your blog or facebook.
(email me or leave a comment letting me know with a link)
You can repost as "Adoption Fundraiser", "New iPad 2 Fundraiser" or "New iPad 2 Give Away etc."
ONE iPad2!!

Additional items:
#1 A Thirty-One Market tote Chains Ahoy print tote that will keep items cool with cold ice packs. It's a value of $44 and a matching 31 Chains Ahoy beach towel donated by my sweet friend Chrissy D.

#2 Adorable girlie hair accessory set handmade by my very creative friend Jenni A.
#3 A gorgeous hand made Solomon Bead necklace handmade by my talented friend Stacy R.
#4 - #7 (we have four!)
Pat and Oscars Restaurant Free Dinner for Two- Gift Card

#8 An adorable boutique style dress by Mandi! An exact duplicate of the dress pictured below available in up to size 6. Winner will get to choose the size they want.
*see more of Mandi's dresses here
Mandi is also holding a fundraiser to bring her beautiful daughter Keliah home. She has some super cute Vera Bradley handbags and many more adorable little girl boutique dresses - hand made with love!
More items to come!!!! I will be posting them as they come in.
Thank you for giving of your heart to help bring a little girl home who needs a forever family!
"Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, to keep oneself unspotted from the world." James 1:27
.
12 comments:
Yippee!! Just put in my donation! I hope I did it right...let me know if you don't see it!
And I'll be posting about it on my blog soon!!
Praying for your sweet Lilly Hope!
Darling friend, I facebooked and blogged..will continue to do so. Love you!!
Blessings to your family as you trust in the Lord to provide for both you and your Lily girl!!
Hope this is a BIG success! Praying for you guys! :) Sarah H.
Just hopped over from Sarah B.'s blog. Many many many blessings to you!!!! :)
I don't have the words to describe how happy I am. Reading the story of how you found your Lily, literally gave me chills. You are so lucky to have each other. I am so glad her life will be filled with so much love and acceptance.
Her newest photo is even more beautiful than her others! She is going to be a perfect addition.
Congratulations!
I'll be adding a postto my blog about your fundraiser. I hope it brings a lot of donations.
HI, my name is Mandi and I know exactly where you are with your adoption, the funds, and God's part in all of this. I would LOVE for you to contact me as I have something I would like to donate to your fundraiser.
mmyag@comcast.net
Mandi
I just donated and am so excited for you! I am a friend of Amy C's in Charlotte, NC. We adopted our daughter, Caiya, from Maogang SWI in May 2009. I am so excited to watch how God moves through your family as He's already done so much with your adoption. Blessings!
I found you from Stacey's blog. I just donated. We just brought our surprise from China home this past Spring. God brought our funds in ways we never expected. I know he will for you, too! I will FB it for you as well! I pray you get your funds ASAP to bring this precious baby girl home soon!!!!
I just donated! :)
Can't wait to follow you on this journey!
I just FB'ed it too! Hoping it gets others over here to help!
I've missed this wonderful announcement! So happy for you Lily is absolutely precious. Maylie must be so excited, I know Ping is 'jazzed' about finally being a big sister (to Lukai)
~Roberta
Z group
I am so happy for you guys and for sweet Lily! Praying you raise the necessary funds!
Post a Comment