Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Saving Levi

We were so blessed to attend an evening Bible study and hear Tim Baker from Shepherd's Field share about their amazing children's home in China. We also got to meet another very special, and might I say, extremely cute boy, named Levi. Levi Bentley's story is one of unending miracles! I first heard his parents tell his story on Focus on the Family several years ago. It was about the time when God was just beginning to stir our hearts towards China.




Maylie was uncharacteristically shy when I asked her to stand by Levi for this photo. Hmmm, the child that is NEVER shy (unless it's an act) was at a loss for words. I think it must have something to do with the fact that she was standing next to such a handsome older boy!

If you have not read Levi's amazing story of love and survival get a copy SOON!



http://www.savinglevi.com/

5 comments:

Naomi said...

What a wonderful opportunity to meet him. I read the book awhile ago now and was so moved by his story! No wonder Maylie was shy ;)

Naomi

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What an amazing evening to celebrate China and adoption! I have read this book~ adorable couple! :) Blessings!!! XO

Sarah said...

We were able to go to Shepherd's Field in 2008 when we adopted Grace. Tim Baker was encouraging and inspiring. So glad that you were able to hear him speak. Levi really has grown up to be such a handsome boy!

Adrian Roberta said...

What a great opportunity to meet this wonderful family! Wish I was there.

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

I am so excited to read the book, I had never heard of it before. Thanks for the post...she is so cute next to him :)