I can't believe we have another daughter whose graduated. Kourtney you have been such a joy and blessing these past (almost) 18 years. The Lord has blessed you with many gifts and we are excited to see all that the Lord will do.
What a blessed mom you are indeed! Such beatiful girls, I don't know what to say!! Just lovely! Congratulations to Kourtney!! Made the light of God guide your path.
♥!►◄!♥Congratulations♥ to our♥!►◄!♥ ♥!►◄!♥Wonderful Granddaughter♥!!►◄!♥ ♥!►◄!♥Kourtney We are so proud!♥!►◄!♥ ♥!►◄!♥of your accomplishments ♥!►◄!♥ ♥!►◄!♥This is a "Black Tie"♥!►◄!♥ ♥!►◄!♥Moment! We Love YOU ♥!!►◄!♥ ♥!►◄!♥Very Very Much!!! ♥!►◄!♥ ♥!►◄!♥Love Always, ♥!►◄!♥ ♥!►◄!♥Grandpa & "Grandmom" N~*~♥!►◄!♥
3 comments:
What a blessed mom you are indeed! Such beatiful girls, I don't know what to say!! Just lovely! Congratulations to Kourtney!! Made the light of God guide your path.
Happy graduation to your gorgeous girl!!! Beautiful and smart!!! Blessings to you all! XO
♥!►◄!♥Congratulations♥ to our♥!►◄!♥
♥!►◄!♥Wonderful Granddaughter♥!!►◄!♥
♥!►◄!♥Kourtney We are so proud!♥!►◄!♥
♥!►◄!♥of your accomplishments ♥!►◄!♥
♥!►◄!♥This is a "Black Tie"♥!►◄!♥
♥!►◄!♥Moment! We Love YOU ♥!!►◄!♥
♥!►◄!♥Very Very Much!!! ♥!►◄!♥
♥!►◄!♥Love Always, ♥!►◄!♥
♥!►◄!♥Grandpa & "Grandmom" N~*~♥!►◄!♥
Post a Comment