Can't believe these little ones are already in 2nd grade and Kindergarten! We started the beginning of September but I'm just now getting these up. (Crazy busy) It's been a fun ride homeschooling these two!
Lily's English is coming along great! Of course it is her biggest challenge when it comes to phonics but we are plugging away. These two LOVE school! (Thank you Lord!)
How precious! And I just went back to read about your daughter graduating! How did I misss that one? Congratulations! Cute pictures and 5 or rather 6 lovely ladies! Enjoy school.
5 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the silver salt water sandals! ;)
Such sunshine, those girls. Have fun!! XO
How precious! And I just went back to read about your daughter graduating! How did I misss that one? Congratulations! Cute pictures and 5 or rather 6 lovely ladies! Enjoy school.
So good!!! I see you are using MUS. us too. Are you using all about reading/spelling? Xo
Kindergarten and second grade, they are already growing up too soon!
The love of learning is so important and I'm so happy that all of our granddaughters have that will!
Praying for continued love of learning and that Maylie and Lily will have a wonderful experience!
Love ALWAYS and FOREVER, Grandpa and "Grandma" N ~*~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment