
After anxiously waiting for 6 weeks and 2 days, we finally were emailed our PA (pre-approval) from China this morning! We are so excited! It's nice to be officially waiting and we're that much closer to getting our little munchkin! We are hoping that we can get an update of our precious Maylie now!
Now we get to wait some more!!! 3 to 5 months for RA (referral acceptance). After that approximately 1 month for TA (travel approval).
Please pray that the wait will be shorter and we will be able to get Maylie sooner!
~Posted by 3 excited sisters!!!
6 comments:
WOW!!! What a long wait!! I am so glad that yours has finally arrived! That means that ours should hopefully be on the way also!! It only too just over two weeks last time and that was considered longer than normal last time!!! Crazy... but the Lord knows and there is a reason!
Praying for no delays on the RA!
Naomi
Congratulations! One step closer to precious Maylie. We rejoice in this wonderful news. Praying for your family and your sweet sweet girl. Can't wait to see her in your arms!
love you
Yeah! I was so happy to see this! This is wonderful news!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see that precious girl in your arms!
Lexie
Praise the LORD!!!! We rejoice with you all! We know the Lord is working al things for His glory and your good aand her good!! Amen!!
Love,
The Strang Family
YAY!!! Congrats!!
Hi I just found your blog!
I am so excited to hear that you're adopting from China!
We have 2 little ones from that great land!
I think I will 'follow' your blog and pray for your little girl while you're waiting!
Congratulations on your PA... God is good!!
Post a Comment