Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

BIRTHDAY PARTY PICTURES!!!!

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it!
-Psalm 118:24










Very early this morning, my mom opened her email at 12:30 am and found these beautiful pictures of our darling girl! (My mom was up late working on adoption paperwork..... figures!) It was such a surprise! We had been waiting for almost a week, and they finally came!!!!! Whoohoo!!!!

Is she not the sweetest thing
ever??!!! I love that beautiful little face more than words can tell. It makes me so happy that she is waiting for her family in a good place. It warmed my heart to see how much the nannies love her! I know that she is receiving loving care from them. The Lord is watching over his little lamb!

I love the second photo........ her face is glowing as much as her candles!



~Posted by Kourtney

4 comments:

strandfam said...

What a special day sweet Maylie had! I know she felt like a princess. I was crying the moment I saw them. Oh how happy I am that she now has a family. God is so good!ing Praying her little friends will also soon know the love of a family.

Angela said...

What sweet pictures! We have similar ones of our little girl with icing on her face as well :) Praising Him for your speedy RA and praying you will travel very soon to be with your precious girl!

Angela
AWAA mom

Lexie said...

oh. my. goodness! That sweeet sweet baby!! She must have felt so special...a day dedicated to her! She looks like she had a wonderful time...how great that y'all got these pictures! You will cherish them FOREVER!

Not much longer and you will get to kiss those sweet cheeks!!

Lexie

Jenn said...

Sweet baby!!! Oh how precious is she!!

Praying that TA comes quickly and you can go get your girl!!

Keeping you all in our prayers!

Blessings,
Jenn