Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

RA!!!!!!!





We have RA!!!!!! We are jumping up and down right now with excitement! Out of the blue we got a call from our family coordinator, Leah, who told us that we got RA (referral acceptance from China)!!!!! We couldn't believe it.... it was so unexpected! We weren't expecting it until at least the middle of May!

I can't believe it... we will be traveling to China in about a little over a month! (Leah said the first or second week of May.)

NOW, I can FINALLY post pictures of our precious cutie-patootie!!! Isn't she beautiful?

Introducing the newest addition to our family......

Miss Maylie Grace Tanjie W.








We LOVE that she is wearing pink!!!!

SO excited and crazy over here right now... Thank you Lord!

~Posted by Kourtney

7 comments:

Lexie said...

Oh my!! You know I am jumping for JOY!! Look at those pictures!!! They are to die for!!! Oh that sweet sweet face!!! CONGRATULATIONS SWEET FAMILY!!!

strandfam said...

We are rejoicing with you in your wonderful news today! What a beautiful gift Maylie is a to your family!
I cannot wait to see our precious girls running and playing with eachother. What a happy day it will be.
God is so good! What a PERFECT gift that RA is, as we celebrate Maylies birthday tomorrow! We are so thankful we have been able to share in this amazing journey to your darling little girl. Love you guys and we continue to pray for each of you.

strandfam said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing sweet little Maylies face on the blog header! TOO SWEET!!!

Lexie said...

LOVE the Birthday blog!!!!! How awesome that her RA came a day before her birthday!!! I hope y'all are doing some serious celebrating over there!!!
Lexie

Naomi said...

What an unexpected blessing and just in time for Maylie's birthday!! Now I am REALLY praying that we will be able to travel when you do because I would LOVE to meet you all. How amazing would that be?

Praying for God's blessing upon this week as you celebrate Maylie's birthday and the arrival of RA.

With love and God's blessings,
Naomi

Natalie said...

what a gorgeous little girl!! I too love her pink. God is so good.
I cannot wait until you finally have her in your arms!!!!


Natalie

Steve, Cindy, Briley and Mia said...

Lydia,
Congratulations to you and your family! Don't you just love those God sent surprises! I know you all are jumping with joy and cannot wait to get to Maylie. She is a beautiful girl and looks so sweet in her pink. Can't wait to follow your journey to her. You will be there soon. In my thoughts and prayers.
Cindy Linamen