and yes she does have a sweet face!I adore your precious family!Kim
She is a HUNNY for SURE!! :)Praying you and yours have a BLESSED 2010, too! <><((HUGS))
An absolutely darling face!!
ADORABLE!!!!! We had so much fun playing on Friday...you are all very precious!!
She is just soooo cute!!Can I ask you what kind of fundraising you did to bring home your daughter?? We need some more ideas!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
and yes she does have a sweet face!
I adore your precious family!
Kim
She is a HUNNY for SURE!! :)
Praying you and yours have a BLESSED 2010, too! <><
((HUGS))
An absolutely darling face!!
ADORABLE!!!!! We had so much fun playing on Friday...you are all very precious!!
She is just soooo cute!!
Can I ask you what kind of fundraising you did to bring home your daughter?? We need some more ideas!!
Post a Comment