Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas... was it already over a month ago?

Well I'm a bit behind on posting or should I say the girls have been too busy to update. But I didn't want to miss posting photos of Maylie's very first Christmas. Besides we are to treasure Christmas in our hearts every day of the year aren't we?

Not only was it special for Maylie, it was for us. I can't think of a Christmas more meaningful. Having Maylie home with us and having received the gift of adoption through the redemption of our Lord and Savior.Maylie was up early and ready to go!....actually we had to wake up our little sleeping beauty.
As she walked down the stairs her excitement grew...
And GREW!

Maylie picked out these lovely gifts for her jie jie's at T*arget in the dollar section.
I always place a penny in the bottom of each girls' stocking. A Little House on the Prairie tradition, to be grateful for the little things in life.





Lovin' on her Bitty Baby!
I think she sort of likes her Tiana doll!

Christmas morning brunch before heading over to Grandma's.
She loved her new apron and shopping cart she received from her grandma and aunt.


This girl is ALL girl! Anything princess or twirly and she's all over it!

8 comments:

Shiloh Strang said...

We still can't get over all the beauty in your house!!!!

Happy New Year!
Blessings,
The Strangs

milesmom7 said...

So precious. Does that lil darlin sleep with a bow in her hair? LOL

Amy said...

What a gorgeous family!!! One blessed mommy for sure!

Our family: said...

No she doesn't sleep with the bow... but she would if I let her! She is one girly girl!

Shiloh Strang said...

May I ask, Did Karissa just get glasses?! I just wanted to know... Actually I have glasses. But shhh! They’re only for driving and such! (No one really knows though...!) :)

I love your blog! Maylie is so cute!

Love,

Bethany

Our family: said...

Actually no, she's had them for quite some time now... I think about 5 years!
I know... I also have glasses, but only wear them when they are needed....

Thank you!

-Kourtney

Shiloh Strang said...

Wow! I did not know that she had glasses! That pretty impresive that she kept them a secret for so long!
And you too! I didn't know you had glasses!

BTW: I found some pictures of you and I doing ballet... I'm going to try to post them on our blog soon!

Stay tuned!

~Bethany

Our family: said...

ha ha ha, yes!

Really? I can't wait to see them!!