Thank you for posting about this and sending out a prayer request for his family. Lord knows, if I was in their shoes, I'd need all the love, prayer and support from fellow Christians that I could get. I read about this tragedy just a day after it happened, and immediately began praying for their family. I can't even fathom the depth of pain and loss they are feeling right now, and I know more than ever they need to feel God's love, grace and tender mercies in their lives. We don't have to know them personally to pray for them... but we are all sisters and brothers in Christ, and when one is hurting, we need to come together lifting them up in prayer.
Blessings to you and yours this New Year... your new header is just beautiful...the girls are all so stunning!!
1 comment:
Thank you for posting about this and sending out a prayer request for his family. Lord knows, if I was in their shoes, I'd need all the love, prayer and support from fellow Christians that I could get. I read about this tragedy just a day after it happened, and immediately began praying for their family. I can't even fathom the depth of pain and loss they are feeling right now, and I know more than ever they need to feel God's love, grace and tender mercies in their lives. We don't have to know them personally to pray for them... but we are all sisters and brothers in Christ, and when one is hurting, we need to come together lifting them up in prayer.
Blessings to you and yours this New Year... your new header is just beautiful...the girls are all so stunning!!
Hugs,
Tanya
Post a Comment