Praise the Lord!! One HUGE step closer to Lily!!
Congratulations! All those papers are very intimidating. Can't wait to meet Lily:)
The trail to Lily!!! Yay!! Can't wait to see her HOME!
Yay yay yay!!! BIG step! Just getting to read a few blogs today! Blessings and love. Thank you for all your sweet comments while we are in China. Can't wait to follow you! XOXO
What a wonderful sight!
Congratulations on this next step!
Amazing! I know you are thrilled!
That's great news! I'm so glad you are closer to bringing your dear Lily home. Wow! Now that's a paper-trail!
Hooray!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Praise the Lord!! One HUGE step closer to Lily!!
Congratulations! All those papers are very intimidating. Can't wait to meet Lily:)
The trail to Lily!!! Yay!! Can't wait to see her HOME!
Yay yay yay!!! BIG step! Just getting to read a few blogs today! Blessings and love. Thank you for all your sweet comments while we are in China. Can't wait to follow you! XOXO
What a wonderful sight!
Congratulations on this next step!
Amazing! I know you are thrilled!
That's great news! I'm so glad you are closer to bringing your dear Lily home. Wow! Now that's a paper-trail!
Hooray!!!
Post a Comment