Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Harvest Dress Up















Lots of candy and fun at church with the sweet R family!



Maylie and the cutest Iron Man ever! (Sorry Kourtney, Iron Man is taken!)




.

7 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Oh beautiful Maylie ~ you take my breath away!! Such a gorgeous little princess you are. And I can't believe how grown up you are getting! You are going to be an amazing jie jie to precious little Lily! I bet you are SO excited!!!

Happy Harvest, Beautiful Princess!!

Anonymous said...

Super super cute! She's such a beauty! It's too bad your little Tiana is so shy... ;)!

AnotherPreciousJewel said...

She's adorable and looks very at home in her princess dress! I love the hair! We were at the same harvest festival, and I missed you. Rats! I would have loved to have finally met you.

Adrian Roberta said...

that is the BEST Tink dress EVER!!!!

Unknown said...

Lydia, these photos are precious. What an outgoing wonderful girl!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Maylie is stunning! Can you come fix MY hair?!

karissa noel said...

love our little joyful princess so much!!!