"On the 12th day of christmas, my true love gave to me, twelve drummmers drumming."
Thank you to beautiful Kylie for spending her time helping me with my project!!
It's been really very fun putting this project together... I won't be doing it again anytime soon, ;), but I am looking forward to more picture taking!
Thanks for being a part of it everyone,
kourtney
4 comments:
Loved all your photos of the 12 Days of Christmas!! You gals truly are so talented and beautiful!
All of these photos were absolutely beautiful! You are quite a photographer!
oh my goodness, you have no idea how bad I want that outfit - any clues as to where you got it?
H! Kourtney's friend is actually wearing a costume that she purchased at Target. (Target name brand) I think she purchased it during the Halloween season. It's made by Target, adult size small. It's called "circus sweetie" Maybe they still have some on their web site. Thanks for following along on her photography project!
Post a Comment