It is a cute apron isn't it!! It was a gift for Maylie from my sweet friend Sarah.
It has a tag that says "Maggie & Cake" magpieandcake.etsy.com
The fabric is by Michael Miller. You can find some of his material at http://www.thefabricfinder.com/Michael_Miller_Fabric.htm There are a few different China girl prints.
8 comments:
Yes, I would love a cookie Miss Maylie.
You look so cute in your apron.
Kim
With a chef that cute, I'll take a cookie!!!
Too cute! I'm lovin' that apron or skirt! Adorable.
Absoultely love the apron! Where did you get it??
God Bless you all,
The Strang Family
I would love a cookie from such a delightful baker! :)
Little Maylie is so darn adorable. Such a sweet face.
It is a cute apron isn't it!! It was a gift for Maylie from my sweet friend Sarah.
It has a tag that says "Maggie & Cake" magpieandcake.etsy.com
The fabric is by Michael Miller. You can find some of his material at http://www.thefabricfinder.com/Michael_Miller_Fabric.htm There are a few different China girl prints.
These are the cutest photos ever!
Post a Comment