Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



We love you so much, Dad!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I am just wanted to let you know that we did receive the package from you with all those lovely items of clothing!! How adorable!! Thank you so much!! It did actually arrive just before we flew to China but I did not have the opportunity to write and thank you!

I have appreciated all the comments you have left on our blog, especially during our time in China. It is such a blessing to have Lydia now and be back home and I am beginning to feel better already!! I know it will take time for her to adjust. She is such a sweet little girl and we are so in love!!

It is lovely to see Maylie adjusting so well in your family with all her big sisters!! I love to see the pictures of her. She is so beautiful and always smiling!

with love,
Naomi