Mandarin chicken, fried rice, chow mein, (complements of Panda Express... since it was her one month gotcha anniversary (!!!!) , we decided to celebrate) a hard boiled egg, and trail mix.
And, in honor of having my sweet little sister with our fam. for one whole month (already?!) we had TJ's delicious ice cream cake! Way to celebrate!Posted by Kourtney


2 comments:
Hi,
Maylie is so darn cute...love that grin!
Here is the Bento link that I have http://www.ichibankanusa.com/
It may be the same one that you bought your goodies from.
Have a great weekend!
Kim
I just saw your comment on my blog and I was so excited to hear from you and be able to see your blog!!! Maylie is absolutely beautiful (all your girls are beautiful!!) I am so glad that it looks like everything is going so well for you all since you have been home. I would love to talk to you more about adoption if you would like, I also may have a few homeschooling question (one of those things I keep tossing around in my head, but admittedly a little scared of).
Many blessings,
Amy
amcrawford@windstream.net
www.4ourkiddos.blogspot.com
Post a Comment