what a pretty princess!
Such precious pictures of a precious girl! And yes, I did notice the pigtails even before you mentioned it! Such a darling girl.
I wonder who had more fun, big sister or little sister? :-)...PRECIOUS!I love the teeny piggy tails...one day you will wake up and you'll think...when did she grow all that hair...LOL...that is how it was with Viv.I love your blog and love to see how well Maylie is adjusting.Kim
I've loved catching up on your blog since I have been home! Your precious girl looks like she fits in PERFECTLY!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what a pretty princess!
Such precious pictures of a precious girl! And yes, I did notice the pigtails even before you mentioned it! Such a darling girl.
I wonder who had more fun, big sister or little sister?
:-)...PRECIOUS!
I love the teeny piggy tails...one day you will wake up and you'll think...when did she grow all that hair...LOL...that is how it was with Viv.
I love your blog and love to see how well Maylie is adjusting.
Kim
I've loved catching up on your blog since I have been home! Your precious girl looks like she fits in PERFECTLY!
Post a Comment