For Chinese New Year, we had the S. Fam over for a Chinese dinner celebration. The kids had so much fun playing together and the grown-ups and us three had a great time of fellowship.

Waiting for the guests to arrive.... what else would we do but take pictures?


Sweet kiddos

Karissa and Hudson... isn't his shirt adorable?? Perfect for the year of the Tiger!

They were wondering why on earth I was trying to get a picture when they were ready to eat...

The CNY Day parade! It was the hit of the evening :)

I don't know about you, but
I've never seen a cuter frog in my life...

Sweet friends...

Such sweet girls... beautiful inside and out.

A year ago we celebrated without her.... but now she is with her
forever family.
~Posted By Kourtney
2 comments:
What beautiful pictures! So glad that your precious girl is home this year.
Blessings,
Sarah
Maylie is beautiful! I found your website on the Zhongshan yahoo group. We are also with AWAA and have just received PA for a four year old girl from this orphanage! We can't wait to bring her home!
Post a Comment