Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A February catch-up...

This poor blog.

So sadly neglected on my part.

I tried. Really, I did.

Well, sorta. :)

To make up for my lack of posting, I'm just gonna throw together a big ol' post, about eeeevery little thang we did during the month of February.


Little Chef's Valentine's Day cooking class...


Mr. Adorable in his V-day T-shirt
Playing musical hearts
~

Whaddya think of this?
Wearing her blanket, a headband, and a clip, so she could be like "Princess Jasmine" while doing her school. Seriously this is how she looked when she walked down the stairs for school.
Only Maylie.

~

Little Chef's Chinese New Year cooking class



~

Valentine's Day ballet class...




~

What happens when Jie Jie goes to Target with Mom and The Cutie...

~

And, her first time watching Mulan..... she liked it.
A lot. :) We only had to fast forward half the movie (too scary)



Here's to February; you were a crazy, busy month, with lots of happy days, stressful days, Maylie-isms, and memories.

And now for March.... oh, my. I'm tired already.

~Posted by Jie Jie Kourtney

No comments: