Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Care Package on The Way!!


Angela at Lady Bugs and Love did it again! We really wanted to send Maylie a photo album with family photos. We also had written letters to Maylie and to the director of her orphanage. (Anglea translates them for us!) I didn't know if there would be enough time for Lady Bugs to get it there since we are going to travel, potentially two weeks! I wanted Maylie to have it for at least a few days before we pick her up. So I ordered the package late last night. This morning I received an email from Angela and she sent it today!


This is the first package we ordered along with Maylie's birthday cake.

1 comment:

strandfam said...

Maylie will LOVE her package and love being able to look through the photos of her family! We are praying that that Jesus prepares her little heart to receive your love. Oh I can't wait to meet your darling girl.