Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Even MORE photos of sweet Maylie!








So wonderful! We met a family, through Lady Bugs and Love, who is also adopting a beautiful little girl from the same orphanage as Maylie! Their little Jenna is just a few months older than Maylie. And both our families are getting our little girls on the same day, May 4th!!!! Gretchen (Jenna's mom) sent over some of little Jenna's birthday photos and guess who is right there near the center of all the action!

Thank you Gretchen for sharing these photos with us! We want to keep Maylie and Jenna in touch!

We love you so much Maylie!! We can't wait to hold you in our arms! What a joy and blessing and gift you are are!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh how wonderful!!! So.. are you going on the 30th???!!! I have been checking in on you to see if you were and I figured if you are meeting Maylie on the 4th May that you must be on Thursday!!! Oh how exciting!!!

Even though I am so sad that we will not meet you, I am so excited that you will be meeting this other family and at the same orphanage!! I will continue to pray for you all as you prepare to travel and meet Maylie.

love,
Naomi

Jenn said...

How fun!!! What a blessing to get in contact with this other family!!

Sweet, happy pictures!!