Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TA!!!!!!!!!!!

We received Travel Approval today!

We only have one problem. My fingerprints needed to be processed again. I went to immigration and had them redone three weeks ago and haven't heard back. Please pray that they went through and were processed. We can't travel until we have the approval form.

6 comments:

Naomi said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!
I heard TA's were coming in and kept checking your site last night before we went to bed!! I woke this morning to this good news!! I am so excited for you... that was fast and I will be praying for your fingerprints but I am sure it will work out. However, I am not sure if we will get to travel together!!! We have been told that we will be traveling at the end of May. That will be so sad, that we missed meeting each other by a couple of weeks!!!

Have a wonderful day celebrating.... you ARE going to China for your sweet little girl!!

love, Naomi

Lexie said...

YAY!! I am praying that you hear back from them SOON!
She will be in your arms very soon!

Jenn said...

YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's sooooo easy for me to say...but I believe your fingerprints went through this time. SURELY they would have contacted you by now.

Trust in the Lord!!

Now go get your girl!!!!

Blessings,
Jenn

Natalie said...

Whoo Hoo. I know I cannot be more excited than you but I am so happy for all of you. Are you taking your children to China???

I'll pray for you guys. I hope your paperwork jumps out from it's pile and they take care of it today!

Natalie

strandfam said...

CONGRATULATIONS Willette family! WOW I still can't beleive you are leaving for China!!! What a joy it has been to share in your journey. Counting down the days with you, and we are praying for those fingerprints, and every detail as you prepare to leave.
love you

Steve, Cindy, Briley and Mia said...

Congratulations! I know you all are so excited! I will be praying that all goes well with the fingerprints and that you hear something very soon . It is all in God's hands. Can't wait to follow your journey to China. Your girls are absolutely beautiful and Maylie will fit right in with your beautiful family.
Cindy Linamen