Travel is confirmed, tickets are booked, we're beginning to pack, and we're heading to Guangzhou on May 2nd!! We have one short stop in Tokyo. We arrive, China time, Sunday evening. We will meet Maylie on Monday, the 4th!!
Maylie, we love you so much and we be with you soon!
God is so good! His word is true! He has worked out all the details. He is providing. He moved mountains and expedited paperwork (government paperwork, that really proves His mighty omnipotence!)
He loves the orphan. He loves Maylie. He loves us. He is Love.
5 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys. I'm guessing we'll be a month or so behind you. What an exciting time! God's blessing on you all.
I am so excited for you!! Are you taking the entire family?? Will you be staying at the White Swan??
Thank YOu!! Thank You!! for letting me know. I have been praying for you guys and am so thrilled for you!
GOD IS GOOD!!!
♥
Natalie
I am a friend of Gretchen's and found your blog through hers. I am also a homeschooling mom who had 3 girls until Feb. when we received the most precious gift of our 4th daughter, AnnaGrace, in China. I can't wait to follow along on your journey to get Maylie. We will be praying for your family as you prepare to leave. I am still overwhelmed at the miracle of adoption. It is an amazing thing. Blessings to your family!
Can't wait to follow your journey! We are an AW family who have been home with our Maggie for a little over a year. Your sweet girl is beautiful~
Just letting you know that I am praying that you will be leaving for China on Saturday as planned!! Please let me know what you hear from AWAA regarding this. From what I understand, those who have TA are being advised not to travel, BUT if you are as close as you are, then you should go for it rather than cancel!! At least that is what I am hoping for you all because you are so close!!
I am so thankful that God is in charge!!
Post a Comment