Have a very Happy Birthday, Daddy! Enjoy those princesses!!!!!Blessings,The Strang Family
Is it Steve's Birthday today? It is my birthday today also (the 17th!!) How weird is that?Wishing you a great day Steve!!!Naomi
Happy Birthday to Maylie Minnie's daddy!!
I love the movies you keep posting! Maylie is so funny! Maylie Mouse is so perfect for her too! She reminds me of a certain little sister... :) LOL!~Shiloh
Miss Naomi: Actually, my dad's birthday was the 16th... I just posted late! Oops! But yes, your birthdays are very close!Shiloh: Ha ha ha, yes, it seems that younger sisters have a dramatic streak in them!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Have a very Happy Birthday, Daddy! Enjoy those princesses!!!!!
Blessings,
The Strang Family
Is it Steve's Birthday today? It is my birthday today also (the 17th!!) How weird is that?
Wishing you a great day Steve!!!
Naomi
Happy Birthday to Maylie Minnie's daddy!!
I love the movies you keep posting! Maylie is so funny! Maylie Mouse is so perfect for her too! She reminds me of a certain little sister... :) LOL!
~Shiloh
Miss Naomi: Actually, my dad's birthday was the 16th... I just posted late! Oops! But yes, your birthdays are very close!
Shiloh: Ha ha ha, yes, it seems that younger sisters have a dramatic streak in them!
Post a Comment