What a blessing! Happy 6 months home! I was making Finn's "gotcha day video" and it is so cute that we can see your entire family in the background with wild anticipation about to meet Maylie. What a miraculous day. Blessings, Amy
Happy 6 month Gotcha anniversary! It has been a wonderful 6 months for us. I remember that day so clearly. It was fun watching everyone get their little "Blessings". Congratulations! She looks great!
It's hard to believe six months has passed but if your like me it feels like she has been with you always.
Alisa, does not have a blog, they were going to have a travel website but her hubby left so fast that I am not sure if they sat one up or not. I plan to ask her if they have one...if they do I will forsure give you the addy.
9 comments:
awwww....what a blessing to reflect on!
Rejoicing with you today in the gift of Maylie! Thanking Jesus for all He has done! We love you Maylie!
What a blessing! Happy 6 months home! I was making Finn's "gotcha day video" and it is so cute that we can see your entire family in the background with wild anticipation about to meet Maylie. What a miraculous day.
Blessings,
Amy
What a wonderful day to celebrate a beautiful girl in a God planned family!
Blessings,
Jenn
6 months already? She has changed so much and looks as if she has been in your family forever!!!
Happy 6 month Gotcha anniversary! It has been a wonderful 6 months for us. I remember that day so clearly. It was fun watching everyone get their little "Blessings". Congratulations! She looks great!
Yippee!!! :) Happy 6 month Anniversary... I remember very well following along during your time in China from your other blog/website!!
Blessings and Hugs! <><
~Tanya
It's hard to believe six months has passed but if your like me it feels like she has been with you always.
Alisa, does not have a blog, they were going to have a travel website but her hubby left so fast that I am not sure if they sat one up or not. I plan to ask her if they have one...if they do I will forsure give you the addy.
Blessings to you my friend!
Kim
Praise the LORD!!
Post a Comment