Looks like a fun day! We need to find a pumpkin patch to take Karleigh Mei to. She saw on a Barney show that she's suppose to 'thump' a pumpkin...so she insists on doing that every time we see one! :) I think she knows how to pick a good one!
I'm loving the Target* skirts...although feeling a bit covetous about it, as they didn't have KM's size. :( They look super cute on the girls! I may have to go visit another Target*! :)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day! We need to find a pumpkin patch to take Karleigh Mei to. She saw on a Barney show that she's suppose to 'thump' a pumpkin...so she insists on doing that every time we see one! :) I think she knows how to pick a good one!
I'm loving the Target* skirts...although feeling a bit covetous about it, as they didn't have KM's size. :( They look super cute on the girls! I may have to go visit another Target*! :)
What great photos!! Maylie looks SO cute in her piggy tails! :) Your girls are just beautiful... I love the photo with all 4 of them together!
Post a Comment